10.19.2009

countdown begins.

so today will mark the 9th month of my pregnancy & also begins the count down begins until Olivia Rose*s arrival, 30 days and counting. i am officially out of work beginning today due to a number of circumstances. people keep telling me that the last 4 weeks are the longest (feeling) and now that i am out of work, oh man! i am already crazii anxious for her arrival & now that my daily hussle&bussle is at a stand still what am i to do? well today we had snugglebutt so i brought him to school & actually gotta get my butt moving to go pick him up & will be hanging with the fellas all day. i am at a point in the pregnancy where things are just uncomfortable. sitting, standing, walking (sometimes) things are getting tight on us LoL. but our lil lady will be here soon & we can not wait for her arrival.

that would be it for today, expect more posts coming in the near future, again my normal hussle&bussle being demolished i will have more time on my hands to "relax" and "hang out" as my beloved* calls it. so expect more blogs about nothingness & question/answer. happy monday fellow bloggers*

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Indeed, the 9th month does seem to be the longest -- until and unless the baby decides to come a few days earlier than anticipated. Oh, what a nice surprise that is! For some reason, if you live in the South, the babies don't make it to the very last night. I guess the warm oven cooks them faster! Good luck to you in getting through this month.