8.11.2010

so this is my first time blogging from my phone, exciting* so I was just wondering if other parents out there get bummy. I mean we work, take care of our little ones, our homes, loved ones, attempt at having social lives . .. .its hard. I know we all get burnt out but do any of you get bummy? I mean, I love my daughter, she is the light of my life I could be in tears & her smile/laugh will cheer me right up & make me forget about the rest of the world but then she naps or runs off to play & I'm back to me & my thoughts. I love my life, don't get the wrong impression. But being run down, hot & sweaty can equal bummy? Right? Blah. I'm working again so maybe that's what it is, separate anxiety, working 6 days a week sucks period but leaving my little one behind makes it worse hopefully this schedule doesn't last too much longer. Blah. That's all I got, blah. This weekend we have exciting plans for the kids both weekend days, some of which includes family* which I'm wicked excited about. My parents have become super busy in their older years LoL don't tell my mom I said that. To the weekend!

No comments: