11.02.2009

NaBloPoMo

WoW. I have been on here a year now. What a year man; lots of stuff has happened, changed & moved away. I personally would like to make the attempt to do the NaBloPoMo challenge again this year but I know that won't happen. Being pregnant I have already forgotten about it & missed day 1 and will have at least 1-3 days I will not be worried about where the computer/blogging world stands due to the fact I'm having my own lil peanut coming this month. And then we come home, we have snugglebutt, Thanksgiving this month will mark a huge change for us & all of us could not be more excited about it. I personally love how snugglebutt keeps saying "my baby this, my baby that" I called him out the other day & said okay so since Olivia is "our" baby then you are on diaper duty. He had a big ol' smirk on his face & said nooo! Didn't think it would fly; but he does wanted part of the tubby time, snuggles, kisses & he can't wait to hold her! He is so cute. But back to the topic, I would like to wish the rest of the blogging world luck on NaBloPoMo! Happy blogging! Happy Fall!

1 comment:

jgodsey said...

well you got till next november to finish it...take your time!