11.10.2009

a tour of all tours.

well today we go on a tour of the maternity ward where we will be welcoming lil miss olivia rose* into our world. i am so excited! i honestly am hoping maybe, just maybe my water will break while we are there. LoL that'd be too easy right, already in the maternity ward with my 2 coaches & my water breaks. LoL wishful thinking. but still i am wicked excited to see the nursery, maybe see some lil peanuts, see my room where i will be spending two long days, maybe more. and my beloved* is highly concerned with the cafeteria food LoL my man loves to eat. altho i have a feeling if we ask anyone to bring us up some food they'd do it in a second for us.

not much else going on. had a few "real contractions" yesterday/last night hoping it continues & pickups but we'll see. we are trying everything to induce labor but it seems she may really be our baby; on time - she's me, late - she's my beloved*, altho i usually am early by 15 minutes, i was taught on time you're late & early you're on time. LoL but we'll see what this little lady thinks.

we had our snugglebutt yesterday and he says to me 'yeah know jen thanksgiving is soon & santa will come too, you said olivia will be here before thanksgiving" he is absolutely adorable, so concerned with her arrival & he also got extremely nervous about how he was getting to the hospital, with all of the people in our families i told him he has no need to worry he will be there. he also told me "my olivia biscuits rose* will beautiful like jen" gasp! kid is a killer.

but that is all for today. very exciting evening coming up, gotta go prepare. you never know what the night may entail.

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

that kids a heartbreaker!

today he told jeff something was frozen salad instead of frozen solid., muahaha....