11.07.2009

sitting.waiting.wishing.

so we are still in week 38. went to our weekly checkup & have made no progress in the moving closed to lil miss olivia rose*s arrival. but hey! they say you can be 1 centimeter dilated for weeks & then bam! all of a sudden drop & have your water break so who knows. i can say that my braxton hicks "practice contractions" are getting more intense on me & she is sitting her lil butt right on my liver/ribs, very uncomfortable so whenever she is ready let's do this. i have two friends of mine; kaiti & ryan, that i can text/call for any gruesome, detailed, icky questions about the pregnancy, they love it i swear! so i send them a text this afternoon & they wig out on me; what are are you saying, what's going on. omg! ladies relax! it's just a question LoL.

i guess i don't have much to say other than i am ready! LoL altho at the same time i am still afraid/nervous of the unknown. my beloved* & i both feel that if i need to go in after being 7 days late & be scheduled to be induced then that may make me more comfortable. LoL i have issues with lining up all my belongings, making a list & checking it 4 times to make sure that i have everything plus! i will have more of a chance to get my big booty in the whirlpool tub if things are in a slow escalation.

well i guess that is all for the night fellow bloggers. we are just sitting here playing the waiting game now. happy saturday!

No comments: