2.01.2010

people are evil.

so i have been gone for a good amount of time. we've had lots of issues lately not happy with what luck we've had, that would be bad luck. first we had issues with our kitchen sink drain, then toilet, the washing machine, our computer the truck 2x, & tonight i have my father's computer (tax season we got to borrow it) & i come across this blog that sh!ts on people! people i know. wtf. why is it that we need to do this? people suck we all know this; everyone does, whether talks too much, dresses weird, is mean, ignorant, whatever it is why do we need to go to the level of crapping on people on the internet? i feel the internet & all of these social websites or networks are a double edge sword; you come across a great blog where you learn & there is serious talks to going on or you come across a facbook status that is just absolutely horrid, cruel & mean. i personally feel if you don't have the balls to say it to someones face you shouldn't be typing your anger away where the world can see it & some not so stupid people can figure out who you are talking about. it's just wrong & humiliating. ugh! i can't stand people they are so cruel, selfish, ignorant, thinking my shit don't stink animals, especially when you are probably the worst & you crap on others? really.

in good news! olivia is now just one day shy of 9 weeks old! yay. my baby is growing so fast; she is holding things, eating her hands like crazii, uses her legs to stand for a second (leaning on someone of course), doesn't love tummy time but is great at picking her head up off the pillow, laughs all the time, tries to talk but of course can't quiet yet. awe. how i love her so. my beloved's beeday just passed, the big 28. threw him a surprise party with all of his friends, aw! he had a blast, of course was caught completely off guard & a lil pissy but we all enjoyed ourselves thoroughly & a lot more people came than expected. overall things are great & turning around i just had to get that first bit off my chest.

people preach how wonderful they are & they do good but in reality once a friend shouldn't they always be a friend? no? i think so, if you have so much hatred & anger towards someone were they ever really your friend? people man. happy monday & feb, the month of love

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Some kid I know put up fake wedding photos on his profile. I saw those same "wedding photos" in a magazine for a winery I live near. I asked this "friend" of mine about his fake wedding. He flipped his lid and posted a facebook status about me that said I have "a manly voice, a fat ass, a double chin, and that I eat more than him on Thanksgiving". THAT WAS HIS STATUS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. I was crushed. All because I confronted him about something I thought was ridiculous. The internet is evil.

Jennie La* said...

it's just absolutely ridiculous. everyone sees it; family, friends, co-workers. people are so evil & mean

kekekelo said...

Tag Heuer Watches To Reconsider Relationship With Tiger Woods
I recently mentioned that replica Tag Heuer affirmed its commitment to Tiger Woods as a brand ambassador. They publicly stated that they would stick by the super star as a face of the brand despite and alleged transgressions. It now looks like they might have altered their position. This is the second time this month that Tag Heuer Watch has had to "restate" an earlier announcement. The first was in regard to the origin on their new Caliber 1888 movement.
Now tag heuer formula seems to suggest that Tiger Woods may not be in their short term future goals.We have already seen Tag Heuer pull Tiger Wood based ads, but that makes sense in the immediate given the negative publicity of Tiger's current extramarital activities. Now it looks like tag aquaracer is seriously considering their future with the golf superstar. Woods is his announcement to leave the professional world of golf for some indeterminable amount of time. Several months from now when Tiger Woods hasn't been in a golf tournament in months, he will just be another rich guy in a Nike baseball cap (unless they pull out too). tag carrera picture is that because Tiger Woods is exiting the world of golf for a while, he is severely jeopardizing his main income stream - endorsements.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree…people are evil..evil cowards nonetheless, hiding behind their keyboard, talking a load of shit!! It amazes me how people need to attack. Surely, you can get your message across in a less hurtful and disturbing manner. But, I guess some people just enjoy the suffering of others. Good luck to those people as they’ll never really experience real contentment as humans seeing as they’re so clouded in their anger etc…
And as for the friends thing, yeah I’m pretty much over the whole ‘friends for life’ thing as people continue to disappoint (I do have rather high expectations when it comes to friends but maybe it’s because as a friend, I tend to give it my all so don’t see why I should expect anything less, see, doormat/walkover just don’t quite describe me) Nowadays, I pretty much do the ‘friends for the moment’ thing. If they stay that way for 50 years then great! Consider it a bonus. However, if they disappear tomorrow, then I guess, appreciate the good memories, accept it for what it is, then move on. No point crying over spilled milk, right?
As my boyfriend would often say: Don’t make someone a priority if they only make you an option!

Have a good day!

Ang