7.05.2009

quick & fun filled.

hello blogging world. quick post today; i have been in some serious mia mode lately but in my defense i did just get off of an 11 day work week, it is the Fourth of July weekend & the sun has finally made an appearance to our world, so you can understand where i have been, all over the place LoL
in pregnancy world; i feel great, minus the typical back/feet aches, & fatigue other than that i feel great, i believe i am starting to feel my lil peanut, big gee (an uncle to my beloved*) phrased it best last night "it's like a fish swimming in your belly" and at the moment that's what it felt like; faint, weird, kind of moving around in there not what i was expecting (a quick sudden foot in a rib or side) LoL also! my beloved*s cousin bailey is due today! and i saw her yesterday & did exactly what i hate others do to me; immediately ran up to her screaming "belly!" with my hands out & instantly on her belly when my fingers would in reach. LoL she didn't mind tho. owen matthew* her peanut was all over the place, he felt large & in charge. and she was describing what i should be expecting & confirmed my fishy feeling was probably my lil peanut* i have an appt tomorrow with the doctor; so there should be exciting news about that as well as our first registration experience! i could not be more excited to start baby shopping!

in Fourth of July news; it was eventful yet very calming, relaxing & full of fun people & yummy food. we made stops everywhere too!; my parents, my beloveds* parents, my friend julie* my  beloveds* friends sarah & jordans, & ate food at every stop! LoL everyone makes sure i have something to eat, which i am loving! the fireworks were fun, the family/friends were fun to hang with, and the food was yummy as always what more could you ask for on a holiday to celebrate our independence day than going everywhere & being in good spirits all day; happy fourth my military friends! thank you.

lastly i guess i'll do some postsecrets. the past few sundays i have not been feeling what i have been seeing so much but this week there were just a few & here are my favorites. happy fourth & long beautiful weekend fellow bloggers.
being pregnant i worry less about everyone around me & more about me & my lil peanut* i can not wait to meet her.
ha. how i feel the same exact way; answering phones all day, saying the sentence four times to one person makes you have some hatred with phone calls.
i work with some serious characters & i can do this with all of them.

No comments: