6.28.2009

i don't have no sister.

hello blogworld. so today was a very emotional rollercoaster for me today; i stayed at my parents last night so i missed my guys inparticular my beloved* sleeping alone is never fun once you get all comfy with someone but that was great! my bed at my parents rocks! it is an ultra-pillow top bed with the comfiest blankets & pillows & my oldest cuddliest teddy in the world LOL so i was wicked excited to sleep in that bed especially working all week with having my feet & back bothering me as much as they have been. so i wake up in my comfy bed, my dad is cooking yummy-smelling food, took a shower, played around with baby girl* names for baby peanut with my mom, hung out with my brother & his dog dutchie! and then leave for work & have a horrible little ordeal outfront with a completel stranger! GGR. no need for details at this time because i honestly am just appauled, shocked & was actually minorly injured so no need to relive that so soon. but the kid completely shot my day! fcuking A. being pregnant i am on the verge of having emotional breakdowns, meltdowns, & episodes so this kid (was an adult) completely kicked my great day beginnings to a shame! boo to you ugly man, serious boo to you!
but! in other news, good news! we told aidan the big news that he is going to be a big brother! he had an aboluslety hilarious & adorable reaction, i was very much pleased with it. so he comes over & i am showering, he doesn't like when he can't reach me when he walks in the door. idk why because when i'm there he usually makes his grumpy face & says 'i wanna watch noggin' LoL okay sure how are you, nice to see you. so i got out of the shower & my beloved* & i discussed our plan of attack i got dressed & went to the living room, LoL sat him down & told him we got big news buddy! he made his silly smirk that he makes like he knows what we're going to say and my beloved* says 'how would feel about being a big brother, want to have a little sister.' he looks at us 'i don't have a sister' and laughs at us. we both chuckled & shook our heads, 'aidan what if you had a little sister, how would you feel' now he's getting frustrated & says 'but i don't have one, yet!' LoL yet? wtf is that business but we go on 'buddy so jen & i are going to have a baby & she's going to be you sister' he looks at us trying to figure out if we're messing with him or not and then he crosses his arms over his chest and says 'but i don't even have a sister' of course we can't hold in the laughter because his faces, voice & persona is hilarious all the time forget trying to tell him this. so my beloved* says 'aidan do you understand what we're telling you, you're going to have a sister after your birthday & before thanksgiving' and he looks at us and says 'momma told me that daddy & momma made me & i was in her belly' and looked at us puzzled my beloved* says to him 'yeah just like daddy & momma made you, jen & daddy made your sister & she's in jen's belly' and rubbed my belly LoL now i am a 5 foot, little over 100 lb lady so being 20 weeks now i am showing! showing very-well, there's no denying it. so aidan looked up at my beloved* & me and was confused, but jumped up & ran over to me gave me a huge hug & kiss! he then layed back with his arms behind his head laying on his bed with his feet crossed 'i'm gonna be the best big brother, i gotta teach her about the slides at the park' he jumped up and started waving his finger side to side 'you can't climb up the slides like rileigh does cause you'll get hurt when someone comes down' LoL the child is absolutely hilarious & adorable all the time but this conversation killed me, i loved it.
we then took him to the ultrasound appointment we had that day, i wanted to take him if he sat well with the news figured that the visual would help him with the whole topic. so we got there & i went ahead to register and then head over to the appt, so he got all nervous when i went ahead 'jen! don't leave me (he started trying to run but my beloved* had his hand) i'll be a really good big brother don't go without me' LoL i almost died. once in room; had the machine running, goo on my belly, the lights off & ready to go aidan got all excited. he was all over making sure my comfort level was normal, 'jen does that hurt? where did the rest of her go? (baby peanut) jen! is that cold?' then! they took a picture of her face, spooky face! she looks like skeletor or a skeleton and the lady asked me if i wanted it i told her no her face was creepy & that wasn't my baby. but aidan jumped on it & taped it on his wall so & i quote 'i can look at her beautiful face everyday' LoL my Saturday just rocked! we then went to gama & papa's (my beloveds* parents) and he was all protective of where people's limbs were compared to my belly & he kept saying 'his baby' uh! the day just rocked, only bad part about it was i had to leave all the love & go to work, but work was good yesterday. today on the other hand is seriously lame!
but i had to share our story in telling our little snugglebutt about his little sister, it was just the most fun i had telling a kid anything!

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

this makes me so happy!!!!