6.17.2009

rub my belly.

so today another person at work found out the fabulous news that i am expecting & came up was all "ah that's amazing, so happy for you" and hugged me! wtf is this business? now the particular person that hugged me doesn't bother me at all, i actually enjoy him, he's a father & loves kids & i think he's a rockin guy & thoroughly enjoy him. it's the whole point that a lot of people who find out do that! wtf is this business i ask again. i mean i understand the whole idea 'a new precious little peanut is coming into the world' is precious & the fact that i am 'carrying, caring for & nuturing this peanut' is even that more precious/amazing! but for people who you rarely speak with on a daily basis or even people you can stand or not stand doing this blows my mind. one woman who i have no issues with, we both would rather just be around other people we work with rather than each other hugged me! woah lady, my bubble! LoL yes i have, had a bubble starting to realize from this pregnancy people completely ignore the bubble rule & don't care even if it is voiced you'd rather not have them that close. but a hug? a hug! seriously, where did that come from. i have no real point behind this just kind of blown away at how different people are the instance they hear "BABY!" those four letter words i guess, mom always told us we shouldn't use them, they are bad words. LoL
and another thing! what's with the belly rubbing? i mean i understand it's some silly thing some people like to do & i am completely weird with who i let & don't let do it. ( again starting to get over the whole 'bubble' ) but one woman literally stood behind me & was being dirty! DIRTY! hello. 1. highly inappropriate especially in front of our families, 2. you're old, act you're age, 3. i am pregnant & uncomfortable in my own skin/clothes you think i want your sweaty body ontop of my being nasty & touching me! seriously. think woman, you were once pregnant would you have appreciated that. really! blarg. i must say though at first i was completely weirded out with people coming up & rubbing my belly but now i am warming up to it, it feels good! LoL but i still don't appreciate old people i don't know touching my belly. i don't know you old lady! i don't care how much of a miracle it is, back off! i respect my elders but you are icky & you will get it. LoL happy wednesday fellow bloggers

4 comments:

Crash said...

I rub Bailee's belly nonstop. We'll be in different conversations and I'll just be rubbing her belly. I love my little godson bump. I will be rubbing yours, but I'll tell you what I told her. When/if I ever get pregnant again, you both have full permission to rub my belly. I rub hers in hopes of feeling him kick. I've only felt it once. He sleeps too much!

Jennie La* said...

LoL. yeah well it was weird at first especially when i wasn't even showing! hello. there's nothing there yet people, relax! it's weird who i mind & don't.

jayme1285 said...

HAHAHAH this blog just cracked me up laughing! I'll admit it the first time I saw you with a regular shirt on I was all AHHH BABY! haha and rubbed your belly...I'm one of those people that don't want one but get excited for others plus I want to feel the baby kick! And who the hell touched you inappropriately??? That's just weird. You touch the belly/belly then let go, easy as that! I will be touching your belly again just so you know because I want to feel peanut kick!

jayme1285 said...

belly/baby haha not belly/belly