6.11.2009

summer movie mana.

this summer is full of fun movies coming out & i can not wait! i am so excited. being pregnant & hating on the heat is perfect for me! i don't have much else to talk about today other than movies coming up that i want to see, so bad! things are going well; nothing exciting besides the whole pregnancy is going smoothly, work is going well, my beloved* is fabulous as well.
the terminator was a wonderful way to kick the summer off.
public enemies
with johnny depp & christian bale, ah!
wild things!
my ul-time favorite book growing up.
oOOOo.
transformers 2.
revenge of the fallen. aaaah! hello mr lebouf & miss fox

GI JOE : rise of the cobra
yes, i love GI JOE's thank you to my baby bro.

well happy hump day (yes i know it is in fact thursday but it is my wednesday so we are going by my schedule) ciao*

No comments: