8.02.2009

houston. we have movement!

so being 1.30 in the morning, having very little sleep from last night & spending the entire day in the sun/heat with aidan, my beloved* & family i am beat & will be cutting this short. tonight about 12.30am sunday 08/02/2009 peanuts movements were so strong that my beloved* & i both saw her leg/foot whatever! move my belly! o.m.g this is so exciting! i have been feeling movements, flickers, just have known that she's there for weeks now & my beloved* comes running every time in hopes to see/feel something but today for the first time we saw it together! o.m.g hallmark can not make a card for this. it was just absolutely amazing. of course my beloved* did come running, placed his hand on my belly, we waited (i was excited & laughing so it took me a minute to settle down) but nothing. poor beloved* it will come in time. we also have a checkup & another blood-work appt with the doctor this week, i am eager to see where my weight is now. i am enjoying the weight gain, find it strange if you will but i am loving it. i had two ice cream cones, deli sandwich, salad with chicken,  a few cookies, some carrot sticks with ranch & lots & lots of water and am loving every minute of it. ah! the joys of pregnancy. it's a beautiful & wonderful time. 

but as i said before this is a short blog tonight/this morning but i am off to try and sleep tonight, it's been difficult this week. but all is well! actually fantastic! 

No comments: