8.05.2009

two things off the anxiety list.

well hello bloggers. happy wednesday the work-week has half come & gone! yay. i personally am starting to feel a lot more at ease with everything i know that will change the second the moving begins! moving is a stress-factory all on its on, but! it good moving news my beloveds* cousin Gee, whom i have adored since i was in high school apparently has connections even he didn't know about! his mom, again who i have known since middle school! has a friend with a three bedroom two floor apartment in our price range just a few minutes drive from where we are now, SUPER YAY! and of course because Gee is involved & how everyone he meets love him (he is just an amazing guy) they want to help us & said if we want it, it's ours! SUPER-DUPER YAY! yes i said super-duper, get over it it calls for a super-duper here!
the new suv i have is officially on the road & ready for it's for long ride down the cape this weekend?! has power everything, ac (which is my main love with it), extremely spacious for our snugglebutt & peanut coming, grocery or stroller space it is just perfect for where we are right now. it'll be great in the move too! so there's that off my list!

my best friend from middle school, valerie (who just got married in vegas, who is peanuts godmother) is planning the baby shower with my mom. it began as a surprise but my beloved* & i were not feeling walking into somewhere & being surprised & then doing the hours of the actual shower so we know when it is & where it is, which we are happy about. aidan is super excited to get his little baby sister new toys (he is already worried about her christmas list) & making sure she is safe with them, no small pieces he tells us! LoL this child is phenomenal with the whole concept of having a little sister, he loves it. he has two of her ultra-sound pictures on his wall, he tells us 'so he can look at her beautiful face everyday' (i personally think the pictures are eek! but hey man you love your sister to the fullest) that whole concept i was worried about for some crazii reason is way over & done with. two things checked off my anxiety list! but back to the shower! they are planning so much & of course my mom can not keep a secret from me for the life of her, she calls everyday with a new 'well you don't know this but' and i laugh because i am like mom just don't have anyone wrap their gifts we'll just pass out thank you's at the shower because i'll know what every person bought us! LoL but! they call/message me yesterday (perfect day to give me that pick up) my friend valerie, knows me so well!! she has been my dearest friend since the day i met her, she has been by my side entire weekends when bad things have happened in my family, she is the first one to support my crazii sometimes unrealistic ideas, she talked me out of dropping out of college (bad thanksgiving break lots of sadness at home i wanted to be there with my family) she is just amazing & knows me better than anyone else. so!! she messages me last night, your mom just told me you wanted diaper cake & she told you no guess what! i already ordered you one! SCORE! then she knows me oh so well, she ordered a sash & tiara for me to wear, i always say 'oh no i don't want that' but she knows! this is why she is my godmother, knock on wood if she needs to go into the full swing role of a godmother (something happens to me/my beloved* & she needs to take the baby she would raise her as i would) plus! she loves kids so i can send peanut to her house anytime i want! =) yay. so that was a great pick me up yesterday. and of course i kept myself busy as well picking up my beloveds* slack with gathering address' for his guest list, so i talked with a lot of people yesterday, all fabulous people, some i never even met & loved the fact i called & was myself & hilarious! ah am i a great chick or what, he is one lucky duck.

so i must say things are starting to fall into place & i am starting to be more at ease with where everything/on is & going. i think for now i will just sit back, kick my feet up (cause they ache all the time), enjoy the AC & just watch things happen for us because things are looking absolutely marvelous darling, simply marvelous!

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

oooh where is the new place!!! isn't it fun when everything starts to work out?

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

I have moved eons of times. Each was an adventure -- and adventures are fun. They have a habit of bringing us lots of unexpected experiences. I wish you a great adventure on this move!