5.12.2009

baby peanut*

so i haven't really said much in a bit about baby peanut* so two weeks ago i had all that first trimester blood-work done as well as the CVS testing (half blood-work, half ultrasound) no results! My doctor told me that if there was anything we needed to go over sooner rather than later she would call me & we would meet, if not then things are looking just as good as they have been & see will see me June 1st for another appt & another ultrasound! yay* this is the highly anticipated ultrasound where my wishes & dreams are confirmed that i will be having my blonde hair, blue eyed baby girl LoL yes, i have this baby girls' life completely planned out already & being that she is not living where i did younger; somerville, dorchester, even everett is going down hill i have high hopes she will be able to focus on the important things in her younger years. but! my beloved* & i have names picked out, we only have one for a lil baby boy, girls we have our middle name a definite but first names we have a list LoL i have in my blackberry a special note that says "keepers" so where-ever we are i jot it down & there we go the list is that much longer LoL we did decide on his favorite persons' name for the boys' middle name & my favorite lil lost gorgeous lady for a girls' middle name and the boys' first name i won't say just not to jinx it ( i really want my girl ) and i don't want anyone stealing it if we don't have our boy just yet. LoL but we have decided to tell the snugglebutt aidan after we find out what it is & after i have a calendar my mom suggested to help him count down the babies arrival so he is not asking "will the baby be here in 2 miminutes" LoL love him to death but that can drive anyone insane especially over 6 months! but baby peanut* is now 13 weeks & 1 day along, pretty much everyone we want to know around us knows, minus a few of my beloveds* people he wants to tell certain people face to face so he is making his way down to them & telling them very soon! so things are going very well with us. hopefully things continue this way & the things we are trying to get in order get in order for us & cause us lil stress, anxiety & just fall into place for us. my brother took a picture of one of the sonogram pictures i gave my mom & i wanted to post it so people can see, if anyone if paying attention LoL but this is my baby peanut* in all her glory. i love her to death already.

happy tuesday fellow bloggers*

3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

very specific nise and even ears!!!!! oooooooh this is exciting. make sure you do a lot of walking, it makes labor so much easier!

i think i can take a stab at the middle boys name--- ill text you!

Miss Kolleen said...

nose*

Jennie La* said...

haha. yeah middle name is easy if you know jimbo. LoL i just don't want people stealing my names, evil people do that!! not nice at all.