5.08.2009

big, relaxing weekend

so it was a long week, even though I did only work three days LoL. Guess 12 tubes of blood, sonograms, the news being completely public, tummy rubs & work can do that to a girl. but this weekend is all about me & what I would like (so my beloved* says) for it is my beeday & mother's day & apparently expecting mothers can celebrate & get presents too! yay. I honestly am looking forward to this weekend so much, relaxation baby! that is all I would like. My weekend actually began today; mani/pedi with Kaiti & Ryan (thank you for my expecting mom card & rose Kaiti) lunch & hanging with my beloved* tonight. We were suppose to be at the Red Sox game but long story short StubHub "doesn't guarantee" tickets, so we will be hanging out & going to see wolverine, nice toss up relaxing night! Then tomorrow is my actual beeday! yay. I have already received two presents; my beloved* got me tickets to see my most favorite band since forever The Offspring & Kolleen, Aidan, & Jeff gave me the cutest cupcake card (thank you guys)! I heart cupcakes & she knows it = ) tomorrow will be filled with sleeping in, cake, Margaritas (the restaurant not the drink LoL) and not sure after that but my beloved* says I get to pick what we do! I am stoked about Margaritas because up until now my first trimester has been kind of tough, nothing to complain about but I wasn't able to eat my usual favorite foods & I am now able to eat them & I get my Margaritas! Yay. Also, my dearest Val will be coming up too for cake, or to my moms location has yet to be decided. And then Sunday is Mother's Day, I believe we will venture down to Boston tomorrow & pass out mother's day presents then so me, expecting mom & our moms can just hang at home with our feet up & relax. Sounds good to me, a phone with loves should be good enough, we did see them the day before LoL we will see. But I am off for now, time to re-start the rest of my relaxation weekend. ciao* fellow bloggers. 
happy mother's day !! 

happy beeday to the many i share this weekend with.
LoL celebrations from beeday's past . . this year will def be me on the couch with my feet up. oh yeah! i can live with that one.




happy weekend everyone. boston weather should be mostly fabulous enjoy it, get out !

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

Have a good beeday!! Ill have something for you by the end of the weekend. Enjoy your day, I'm stuck at the mall all weekend!

Jennie La* said...

thank you.
and good luck with sales, they should be up this weekend mothers love makeup!