5.13.2009

pictures, pictures, pictures

okay, so i am up way past my liking tonight. these 4p-12a shifts are kicking my butt. but being at my parents house for the night i couldn't just head to bed & pay no mind to the little green camera with tons of pictures on them i have been dying for since last year! so my fabulous father loaded them up on the laptop & i selected a few of the tons i have. there are the weezer concert pictures missing, i know ryan tomorrow i promise! but other than that i have all my pictures completely updated. LoL from last year until today. so here are some pictures of fun stuff we did/have been up to good night fellow bloggers.
these few are from the tree lighting/christmas lights 2008.
my favorite guys. my beloved* & aidan
my dad loves aidan & now we have our own on the way the fun will only grow.
after the tree lighting we went to the stone zoo, i love the lights they have there around xmas.
monsters!


and julie & walters 2nd reception. 2009.
my baby brother & i.
my beloved* & i
me with the newlyweds & expecting parents!
i think they are an amazing looking couple* gorgeous babies.
julie's mom in the white, my mom in the blue HaHa
goodnight moon*

2 comments:

Crash said...

get to the weezer pictures, lady.

Jennie La* said...

haha i didn't know you had a blog.