5.04.2009

Manic Monday

So this morning I had yet another doctor's appointment; honestly all of these doctors appointments for me at least are crazy, I am rarely sick, rarely go to the doctors, and just hate the whole waiting in the waiting room, waiting in the actual exam room, and then waiting for lab people. blah! Lots of waiting & I am not very patient. But! in good news it is for good reasons, I am pregnant! 12 weeks today. Very exciting, my beloved* & I are stoked, we have yet to tell the snugglebutt Aidan for the whole waiting the 3 month period and know how do we word it, how will he react & when will the "is the baby coming in 2 miminutes" LoL will drive us insane. Altho my mom did mention making him his own calendar to countdown the babies' arrival, which I feel will work but I am not sure how long. LoL so there is the big news! We find out June 1st if we will be a mommy of a baby girl or boy of course I want a girl and he wants a boy! Altho I feel he already has a boy so we could do a girl now & a boy later? He isn't feeling that, LoL he needs another boy asap with me! LoL we'll see what happens. We have seen & heard the heartbeat already, heartbeat was at 170 which my great nursing staff at the doctor office said was perfect & everything seems to be right on track, we our first baby peanut picture, my "What to Expect when Expecting" book & journal so we are doing fabulously. But after 12 tubes of blood, finger prick, and a short nap I am exhausted & don't have much else to write about. Here are just a few of the Post Secrets I liked, I personally felt this week was tough. But this is what I got for ya.
i can not wait until i can say this, i drive about 45 minutes to work everyday. boo!
in the hotel where i work there is a japanese steakhouse & i love messing around with the old guys that work in there, HaHa they are awesome.
this is def how i feel about my beloved* & i know he feels about me.
well it has been a busy Monday & tomorrow will be just as busy; I have an ultra sound & an 8 hour shift to stand on my feet & deal with these nervous flyers (swine flu!) so good day fellow bloggers
pictures of Julie's mock wedding reception, or 2nd wedding reception to come. my baby brother took the camera & posted only the pictures he was in LoL 

3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

hate to burst your bubble, but the psychic i saw almost two years ago who has been correct about EVERY SINGLE THING SHE'S TOLD ME said you'd have a boy. :P

good luck trying to explain where babies come from to aidan, he's been asking me since andrea had her baby, and i keep telling him he's too young to know. it really makes him mad!

Jennie La* said...

HaHa. i asked jimbo if you guys have had that talk, apparently he knows that babies grow in bellys! BLARG.

i am not having a boy!! baby girl.

Miss Kolleen said...

Yeah he knows that, he asked a girl who works with me if she was having a baby when she's not. Oops!O _o


You'll see! The psychic hasn't been wrong yet!