4.30.2009

Frustrated

So there has been an insane amount of things going on around me lately & I am highly frustrated. There is a lot of events, birthdays, functions going on in May so every weekend is tightly scheduled down to the minute for us & for me I am an "on-time, prompt, all my ducks in a row type of gal" and for someone to throw me a curve ball at the pretty much last minute it really frustrates me. I mean come on, we all have lives to lead on a daily basis & we set aside certain times to see loved ones, friends & do these things that need to get done so for someone to just make a phone call "change of plans" casually & then have no thought in the world that maybe other people have things going on & a time change of hours may throw their schedule off, really ticks me off. Blah! Nevermind the fact that my birthday is coming up & for year number two now no one seems to care. I am the type of gal who will make a big deal out of someone else's birthday or special event yet nothing gets done for mine, unless I ask. Who wants to have to ask to be remembered once a year! Really. I guess I am in a rut; all else is well, work is going well, home/family is well, and of course me & my beloved* are fabulous I am in a serious rut. People are driving me insane at the moment, everyone has things to do of course! I realize that, can others realize too? Maybe the fact that I missed out on the fabulous weekend weather that just passed due to being deathly ill! could be why I am so off, who knows. All I can say is; everyone is well, things are going well, and my birthday is coming up! So maybe this rut will just be this particular event & not be one of those snow balls affects. Well Happy Thursday fellow bloggers, tomorrow is my dear Julie's "mock wedding reception" and my speech is non-exsistant at this time, my beloved* says I should just go from the heart the way he's heard me speak of Julie & Walter is fabulous and that would be more than good enough, not to mention the fact and I quote "seeing a tiny goregous girl get emotion is a killer too" so I am leaning towards winging in! Wish me luck fellow bloggers, picture to follow first event my entire family is going to in a long time! Woot.Woot god help the rest of the function.

3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

this is what i was going to say to andrea, i couldn't find it: that i've known her for so long that shes like a sister to me, which is cool because i always wanted a sister and never got one (unless you count my brother lol), and that all i ever wanted to see was her happy, and now she is and i thank god every day that she is, and i thank god every day for her.

Jennie La* said...

that is similar to what i am going to say, minus the god stuff. LoL sorry not big into god!

Miss Kolleen said...

its ok, i only recently became spiritual again.