4.22.2009

home sweet home*

so I am home from my trip to vegas* and man was it a trip, 5 hour flight there got in at 8.30p which was prime time to see lots of lights, sounds & even LoL smells. HaHa the next day was the wedding, which was so emotional & gorgeous it killed me everything was so beautiful & just perfect for my dearest/oldest friend. ah! and it was warm; we enjoyed the weather, walking, seeing & just having a blast. the flight home was a nightmare. the flight from vegas went to dallas & it was delayed for literally 4 hours! then american airlines insures that everyone will make their connections no need to worry ha! i miss mine!! so instead of heading from dallas to boston in the wee-hours of the morning i slept in the dallas airport with a lot of other poor slobs. finally! at 8am i finally get on my last 3 hour flight home & arrive home at 12.30p instead of 1a boo! but overall the trip was fantastic! i loved it, everything about it! i, of course, missed my guys & couldn't wait to get home to them but isn't that how traveling is without your loved ones. but being day 2 into reality (work is really busy marathon weekend is longer due to patriots days) and i am beat, so here are some fun photos there are a bunch more on facebook/myspace. enjoy!
the happy couple.
mr & mr caulfield.
myself & tony. ( the cousin LoL )
me, athena (cousin), the couple, athena (sister)
me & my love*
paris*
(( and a big ace for ballys ))
treasure island, one of my favorites
my hotel, the stratosphere.
that red light on the left side is a ride!! yeah it hangs over the 800+ foot tall building HaHa
hello gorgeous. home away from home.
that is all for the night fellow bloggers again more photos on my myspace/facebook sites check em out, i can not wait to get out to vegas again. seems like there is too much to do/see it can not be done all in one trip, no matter how long you stay. loves!

No comments: