4.08.2009

Time is on My Side.

So I am still rather upset with my parents! They just gave my little tiny baby pooch the boot over the weekend, but what really blows my mind is that my tiny little dog couldn't stay but my brother's beast of a dog can?! How does that work. They complain time, money blah blah same old speech but a bigger dog takes more time walking him, more money on grooming & food?! Rather than a little puppy boy, which I did pay for! My brother, being the momma's boy he is does not. So where is the justice?! My poor baby is sitting in a cage awaiting a new home & his momma (me) to go & get him from that hell rather than being at home with me & his loved ones. Ugh the anger I have right now. For those of you who are animal lovers understand, a pet isn't just a pet it becomes a family member! How can you just toss a family member out? Ugh. Well I can not speak about it anymore it upsets me so bad to think of my baby in those conditions! But I just wanted to post some pictures of my baby.

Rileigh Marie* loved him.
my baby.
I can remember when I first got you babes, exactly two weeks before Christmas day 2005. I had graduated college that year & my dog Jasper had passed while I was in school & was so devastated that my parents drove all the way to Maine, to a breeder to get my baby. My mom & dad came in on a Sunday shift (worked at Papa Gino's at the time) and stunned, they never came to visit especially not on a Sunday and this little tiny head popped out of my moms jacket! It was my baby Wally & yes I even did cry! It was love at first sight. Sigh.

But in other news, my beloved* is doing okay at the moment, but tomorrow will be the make/break day for him. I have a feeling he will be A-okay but of course when a loved one hurts, you hurt just as much & know that they try to hide it & "be strong" ugh, I hate that phrase. "be strong" what the heck is that? Why can't you just lose your sh!t for a bit? Not to judge or point fingers towards people but people will mental disabilities can be completely accepted for having high & low days & I completely understand that & will support people in those conditions in both states. But what about the people that deal with the day to day bullsh!t, help others with these mental disabilities, and keep their cool most of the time, why are we not allowed to lose our sh!t & not be judged or scorned or looked at funny? Blah! I have no idea where I am going with that whole thing but I am frustrated. It's still cold outside when it should be "spring", everyone has serious cabin fever, work isn't well, and things are just in a rut & I want out! But in good news; this weekend is mine & my beloved*s weekend on luvah's lane, seeing Watchman in Imax!!, being Easter we are visiting family & eating their yummy food & of course enjoying each other something we haven't been able to do in a while. We are both on the go & have so much going on that even when we are together there's so much going on that our time is a blur & it's time to kiss & say goodbye! Awe so the silver lining is coming! And of course Vegas next week, a vacation I am way over due for!! So hopefully things will be getting better after tomorrow, things haven't been very good so there's only one place to go but up!


No comments: