4.15.2009

excitment, excitment, excitment

Ah! I apologize but I just can not get over my excitment for my trip to Vegas that begins today! Ah. I am so excited I can barely stand it; I am still here at work and I can not think about anything other than that, all my work is set & ready to go so I am jsut waiting for 2p to come. I do have a good number of things to do between 2p & 4.30p (time I need to be at the airport for my flight) I still need to pack! eek, I usually wait til the last minute but I usually have most in the suitcase & awaiting the last minute items for the morning but this time I am so behind, I need to get my nails done!, and maybe get a shower in? Who knows. But I can not wait for the warmth, the sun, the shorts & flip flops! Ah! Can't stand it! Ah. I printed out a few pictures of what I will be doing this week/weekend hope your week/weekend if fabulous too, of course actual pictures to come later.

--------------------------------------------------------------
so! going to the m&m factory. i love m&ms & so does my beloved* & aidan.

the strip itself. eeh!
my hotel, the stratopshere hotel
( has rollercoasters ontop of it! )

val's getting married, of course! the reason for the trip.
ah! the excitment of this trip is killing me. i have been excited for other vacations but this one is killing me. i am going with an old friend & her family (pretty much a second family), she's getting married, we are site-seeing & daniejla (a friend who moved to Vegas) is coming to hang! ah. life is grand. hope everyone else's week/weekends will be as rad, hey! it's going to be in the 70s here this weekend & it's marathon weekend, lots of visitors & things in the city.
Ciao fellow bloggers, until week.




1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

man am i glad i don't live in the city anymore-- marathon day is always a calamity!

have so much fun in vegas!!! we've never been either-- i'm so glad it will be nice out here. i'm totally jealous :)