4.02.2009

Down in the Dumps

I've been down in the dumps the past few days, I got some serious news a few weeks ago that is changing everything & since then people around me have just acting like complete assh0les & not realizing that their actions, words & phrases not only hurt the one it is directly used towards but others as well so I have been feeling really low lately when I should in fact should be thrilled. So being as low as I have been when I should be thrilled bums me out more! Ugh. I am just really bummed. I am treated like sh!t by people I once called dear friends, now people I love are crushing me all over the place. What the hell is happening around me? Maybe once the work week is over & I get a weekend to myself, my feet up & relaxation time I will feel better, hopefully. But people are blowing my mind, shocking because I've been around assh0les for a long time & I know how awful they can be. Some people are so selfish, stubborn, arrogant, & just plain rude and try to pass all that off as something else to cover themselves so it looks like they're good people. Why cover it? Call a spade a spade, if you act this way you have to know what you are doing yet you try to still pretend you're a good person? HaHa blow my mind! I also hate the phrases "you're overreacting or blowing things out of proportion" I mean if someone feels a certain way about something & gets upset how is it being blow out of proportion? Now if I had turned around & done/said what I wanted then maybe yes I would have been blowing things out of proportion but I get upset & leave it in the house & let no one know how I really feel other than a select few. So please, stop with the bogus phrases cause if you want to see insanely blow out of proportion events then I can def do that for you.

I am done for the morning, last week was an end of a rough few weeks. Lots of changes coming up, mean people not realizing what they are doing, and of course me being the "bigger person" and just taking it all in stride. It gets to a person after an amount of time, and that was last week. I am hoping this week is better, Opening Day for the Red Sox is this week, been postponed from today due to rain, I have Tuesday off which means I will be able to watch the entire game! my boss changed a few of my shifts so I get out a 8p, and an exciting weekend coming up! Ah, to the future! Ciao fellow bloggers.

No comments: