3.31.2009

okay miss/mr perfect

So, today's blog is going to be about 'self-righteous' people, thoughts, idea & -ness in general. To being the defintion of self-righteous is " confident of one's own righteousness, esp. when smugly moralistic & intolerant of the opinions & behaviors of others " that definition being brought to you from definition.com. So someone who is confident in themselves but is intolerant of others, hmm sounds like anyone you know? Sounds like someone everyone knows, we all know someone that is like that. Ugh! They are frustrating & so rude, ignorant & they are intolerable for us! Unfortunately I know a few of these people; a few I work with so I have to suck up what I really want to say, smile & a say yup! sure whatever you say & the people that are in my personal life are important to others; family or friends so if I just say what I want which is usually a rude comment right back at them because "people are senitive" and I am not. Pppft. Grow up, life is a bummer & if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. Why is so many people surrond me all, I mean all, preach they take sh!t from no one, do what they want, say what they want & basically just do whatever. But they always!! are nice or sugar coat things for others & tell me 'oh no we're not friends, i can't stand that c^nt, what a d0uchebag"?! WtF hypocrite ugh! Yet I actually say what I want when I want & everyone seems to think I am insensitive & cruel, I'm not cruel I just say what everyone else is thinking & few of us have the balls to say. I am tired of these "self-righteous" people who do no wrong by anyone because usually you are the most intolerable, rude & worst people to be around in the entire world! Yeah I went as far as entire world, and I meant it! Blah. I just wish that, people don't need to be cruel, would just say exactly what they meant, okay yeah we are friends deal with it, or hey! you know what I don't really give a sh!t or just be a d0uchebag & stop preaching you do no wrong cause hunny we all do & by you saying you never do & are a complete ass all the time guess what, you're worse than I am. Ha! Well bloggers, I am 'working' unfortunately it is extremely, extremely slow & we are losing our biggest client tomorrow so things are phenomenal here! Ciao*

2 comments:

jayme1285 said...

people suck! keep your head up..some other airline or company will pop up

Miss Kolleen said...

people generally see me as self-righteous, though i do not see myself that way; i usually have a lot of insight and am usually (not to toot my own horn) right about things, and most people don't want to agree with me, but in the end it tends to end up that if they had just listened everything would have been okay. i have a good understanding about the way things work. but that's just the way things are.

working where i do i am SURROUNDED by self- righteous people who have no right to be such a way; it's very frustrating but as i get older i learn that its easier to just keep my mouth shut and roll my eyes.

btw, how was that foundation-- was it the right color?