3.04.2009

kids.

So today was a very hectic day at work; lots of phone calls, walk-ins, meetings, we had corporate people in house, and the of course typical things going on LoL. After a long day & before an even longer day ahead of me tomorrow, I am spending time with the family & friends. We were lucky to have our friends' lil baby girl Little Miss Rileigh Marie* over, she is now one years old & just the most adorable, smart & precious little girl since . . .me! LoL but seriously snatches my heart up everytime I see her. And I honestly started to think (( it's what I always do )) all the kids that I've babysit, friends kids, cousins/family members kids I've come to love so dearly as these adorable, precious, little snuggle-bugs are growing up on me!! WHY!! LoL and I am dying for some more little snuggle-bugs in my life, someone have some kids LoL and I realized we all do grow up & I know (( kinda sorta not really )) get what my parents were always saying, but now that I've practiced & practiced with the babysitting gig maybe it's my turn?! LoL someday?! But being as exhausted as I am I just snagged some photos of some of my favorite lilttle snuggle-bugs as they've grown up on me. I am not sure but all of them (( some not pictured )) are absolutely!! How are all of these people so lucky to have such cute kids? I better be so lucky. Well Happy Hump Day has come & gone, ciao* fellow bloggers tomorrow is one more day to Friday.
all my cousins.
lil john, kyler, max & my emma*
little miss rileigh marie*
cute lil lady.
in the midst of her first year already supporting a great cause.
a year old.
heather with brian & kenny.
kenny & brian. my boys!!
brian, becoming a handsome lil man.
kenny!! so athletic & handsome.
my cousin liz* and her beautiful guys, max & kyler.
kyler. great looking smile buddy, just like mom*
max. such a good looking lil guy.
aidan matthew. tiny, handsome guy look so much like daddy.
ah! that face is precious. so innocent & full of wonder and finally claiming your own ( perfect mix of mom & dad ).
such a handsome, handome guy.

No comments: