3.08.2009

sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!

I am jumping on the "post secret" bandwagon. (( being that bored at work, I need something to do right now )) So this week, next week are insane for me. We are missing a person here at work & just having a person poof into thin air we have a lot of shifts to cover so I am doing a bunch as well a few other girls here. So please excuse my absence. But here are my favorite post secrets.
Silver lining right Kaiti? LoL it's a love letter personalized to me!
my parents are not 'my parents' there is only a 20 yr difference between us & they are awesome.
about time someone posted this somewhere! high school blows! college & the 'real world' is way better than high school. hated high school, even tho I had a blast.

That is all for today. Not much to say; been working, sleeping, hanging with my beloved* whenever we get the time together & oh wait! I did go to my friend Val's wedding shower & that was lots of fun! Insane, two friends getting married this year wow! Who's next?

No comments: