3.31.2009

Not much.

So, it's been about a week my dear blog. WoW it has been a very eventful, news filled, lots of excitement, nervousness, & just overall 'wow' But I will get into details at a later time, not an open book but this is something that will be known eventually to all, but no need for it now. But onto other things. Hhhm. All is well here; Boston is starting to slowly warm up, the snow is almost all gone, baseball season is almost here, and the economy is hurting us but not killing us! Which is phenomenal! I understand everyone is under lots of pressure & stress worrying about their financial situation, trust me I am as well, but if you have a job, have food, shelter & loved ones I think you're golden I know I am! We can't have it all right, I'd prefer food, shelter & lots of love than lots of money, of course all of the above would be nice but they say 'you can't have your cake & eat it too' so I like the cake I have. 

I don't really have much to say & I am rather tired, but I am here news is coming (rather exciting news) & looking for some topics to blog about. Altho I believe once my fellow bloggers are back, no names (kaiti, kolleen, & jaime) I will read theirs & get ideas, that's basically how it works. Seem everyone is on vacation lately! Til later bloggers. 

1 comment:

jayme1285 said...

ah hem Jamie! lol and I know the news and it is exciting that i know!! WOOO!!!