3.11.2009

There's no place like Vegas

So this morning, well afternoon now & I can not get over the excitement of the fact that I am going to Vegas next month! Woot.Woot. My flight & hotel were just booked moments ago & I am jet-setting to Vegas to watch my dearest Val get married to the man of her dreams. I am jittery, excited & want to call & tell everyone, I am going to Vegas baby! LoL Everyone is coupled up to go & I am at the moment looking to be going alone, my beloved*'s work schedule has been completely altered & our entire lives are being turned upside down so we are not sure if he will make it so that I am a bit bummed about but I am just completely covered in smiles, happiness, & excitement. Not only am I going to Vegas, I am seeing my oldest/dearest friend Val get married, with her entire family, my second family. So I could not be more excited, watching everything from the beginning of the relationship ( i was there the night they 'technically' hooked up for the first time ) to the engagement, wedding shower & now the wedding I can not be more excited. But! ontop of all the excitement from the wedding the night before the wedding the "bachelorette night" we will be taking a class to learn how to be a stripper. LoL absolutely hilarious, we are told 'to wear comfy clothes (as to help us flex), bring a good attitude, big gorgeous smile, & they supply the beverages' LoL plus once we've "passed" the class, of course I will, we get a tee shirt, sash, & Val (being the bride-to-be) gets a video of the whole ordeal. ( there is no planned events of clothes coming off just moves being taught) then it's the wedding day & then it's Jen gambling, drinking time! Woot.Woot. I am so sorry I can not concentrate on anything besides all of this! I've been so tired of watching, hearing & seeing pictures of other peoples vacations & here I go on my own real, fabulous vacation plus my best friends wedding! Well if I settle down later & have something interesting on my mind I will be back, if not I will be in my own little world of blissfulness enjoying the fact that "i'm going to vegas, i'm going to vegas!"

1 comment:

jayme1285 said...

HAHAHAHAH that's awesome! I had a bad day and that just cracked me up that you are taking a stripper course! You dirty pirate hooker you! You gotta take a picture of you walking the strip with your drink and tag me as the drink haha. That way I know you got your dream of walking the strip with a drink in hand as a stripper :)