3.09.2009

Addictions

Okay! I am doing another post today, don't do two posts in one day very often but Jamie is signing up for blog at this very moment! So excited!! I love blogspot.com & I recommend it to everyone, especially everyone I work with to vent & ranble I love blogging! So at this very moment my dear love Jamie is beginning her very own blogsite! Whoopie. She rocks, she is just like me in a lot of ways! Upbeat, perky, we sing together, dance, she is just awesome! And I can not wait to start seeing what she'll blog about & what she'll comment on mine! LoL is this horrible I have a serious addiction to blogspot.com? I think not! Yay Jamie!


1 comment:

jayme1285 said...

OKay you seriously crack me up!! I love it! We need to go to the bar and out more often together....damn work doesn't let our schedules be the same. You should make one night a week with the two of us off and we can just laugh, sing, dance and rant at the bar together!! LOVVVEEE YOUUU LET'S BLOG! Seriously you are ready to know everything about my life so be prepared!