4.14.2009

Vegas bound.


I am heading to Vegas bloggers! OmG I never go on vacations, or travel (other than work), or just go & enjoy myself anymore. I can not wait!! One flaw in this amazing vacation is that my beloved* will not be joining me. But they say the heart grows fonder with distance & time, right? LoL I don't care either way he knows I will miss him dearly but could not be more excited to leave this cold place get to sunny, warm Vegas wear some flip flops & tank tops & just have a ball. Sleep late, stay out until who knows when, I haven't done that in such a long time! Plus, one of my oldest friends Val is making the plunge! She's getting married, in Vegas! Ah! LoL and my friend Danijela moved to Vegas last winter so I am going to catch up with her, of course hit the M&M museum how could I not?! LoL uh this is going to be an amazing week/weekend all I have to do is get through my work day tomorrow & I am done until next Monday afternoon! Big smiles. Happy Marathon weekend to the city of Boston I am Vegas bound.

No comments: