4.25.2009

huge curve ball.

so it is only 9.30a and i have now been up for an hour! thanks aidan, lil cutie snuggles his butt in bed you think ah! yes many another hour of sleep nope! kid has plans to snuggle get in your face & then whisper in your ear "get up, it's time to get up" ah little man how i ache to sleep more. so we are here watching noggin eating toasters strudels & chocolate milk, while my beloved* attempts to make us pancakes (hence the eating another breakfast meal while waiting) but i am writing this morning out of anxiety. my dear friend julie who has recently got married is having ANOTHER wedding reception her mother is kind of just throwing with or without permission from the bride, due to the fact her mother didn't appreciate the actual wedding was so small & her entire family wasn't there. bah! don't even get me started, you had your wedding you chose to do what you did now someone else is getting married, show up, sit down & shut up! blah. but that's a whole different blog posting. so! julie calls me goes over the number of people going, apparently my entire family; my beloved* and my younger brother's lady friend are all invited. and right before we hang up our . . like hour conversation she's like 'so my mom wants to do a toast' now if you knew her mother she is fruity, the most fruity fruit in the bunch!! seriously. she is fruity, insane, intense, & extreme so just thinking about the fact she will be getting up to speak about her daughter (who they recently haven't been seeing eye to eye) was kind of the most unreal, unsure & scariest thing to myself & julie. 'ah really, that should be cool she'll be all emotional; you being pregnant, married, the entire 200+ family members there' Lol julie goes 'oh well she wanted the best man or maid of honor to do it' i go silent! 'jen? hey jen? did you hear me . . ' 'yeah julie i heard you, who was the best man again?' LoL 'oh no i don't want him speaking he'll be a druken slob i was hoping you would do it' now! who can tell their best friend who is pregnant; emotional, crazii, and your favorite person no they won't speak at their wedding. ugh! she has known me since middle school, all thru middle school & high school i was the geek student that would do all of the work so i wouldn't have to get up & speak in front of the class & then 2 years ago i was sent thru work to houston to go to a week long class to become a "mentor or facilitator" of the hotel's policies & procedures which! shocker i have to facilitate in front of a classroom of my co-workers! fabulous so she is completely aware of my fear. haha. and to top all of this off, last night was exactly a week before this ceremony/dinner is happening! ha. i don't write. i can ramble on here for hours easily because it's a bunch of non-sense & if you chose to read it then you do you don't have to sit & listen to me speak to you. oh jeesh someone help me. so that is my small curve ball that has been thrown at me this weekend! 
but! i did receive two early beeday presents last night; my beloved* got me offspring tickets for july. i have loved offspring since high school, i have all of their albums & absolutely love them & have been raving about them since him & i met. so when he found out they were coming to town he knew how much i would love to go see them! also. i got 2 red sox tickets for may 8, the day before my beeday, against the tampa bay rays* eeeh. good game! ah. fabulous weekend people, fabulous weekend! enjoy the nice weather & each other. ciao* 

3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

I can help you, I had a great speech for my friends wedding but I dropped out because she went insane before the wedding.

Jennie La* said...

help would be much appreciated. i have 6 days; hate speaking in front of crowds, can't write & hate being the center of attention when it is not on my terms. blah!

Miss Kolleen said...

ok ill find what i wrote for andrea and send it your way, probably tomorrow!