4.12.2009

Happy Easter

we finally saw watchmen today! horray, and i actually enjoyed it, thoroughly i might say.

So for all of us Catholics out there today is Easter Sunday, which in my eyes has lost a lot (if not all) of it's meaning along the years. But nevertheless it is a time for families to get together, in their Sunday best (ha! little gag there), and enjoy each others company along with yummy food. Being that my beloved* and I usually hang out, eat food & vanish! But being a little bit of a different situation this time around we hung out a wee bit longer than usually, all in all was a good day & we snuck in Watchmen! I actually thoroughly enjoyed the movie, Matt you have no standing being a movie critic my friend! Sorry. But had a long, long day today we were actually about at about 9am without the lil man so I am beat, but I did check out todays' Post Secrets and came across a few I actually liked, haven't been very pleased with Post Secrets last few Sundays, so here you go fellow bloggers enjoy what's left of the weekend.


my moto right here, life can always be worse. relax!

i just really enjoyed this picture because i have so many pictures that i would love to be back in high school & cut out their faces & pretend they never exsisted in my life. awful people!
this is how i feel about my beloved*
we are both stubborn, hard-heated but i love ya babe.
that it is for the day bloggers, it has been a long exhausting day for me. but! lots of exciting things are to come; my Vegas trip is this week/weekend, Val's wedding, and of course my news!

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

it makes me sad that the meaning of easter has vanished, really; i try to keep it true i my heart-- and now that lent is over i can start reading trashy magazines that are no good for me again!

didn't see watchmen, but jeff did, and said it was easily one of his favorite movies ever. i'll wait for the dvd, though.