9.26.2008

And it begins.

So moving day is upon us, and it begins tomorrow right after a long day of a long week! This week has not only been so hectic at work but so crazii outside of it as well. Lots of cleaning, organizing, packing up, unpacking, cleaning, and organizing again! LoL Once I think I am done there's more to do and then it's time for get a few hours of sleep for work & then work! So I am drained! But I am extremely excited to be able to state that I am moving out! I am not a student in school, or traveling for a time but I am moving out of my parents' house! I am so excited to be out, but I am more excited to be able to say I live with my beloved* He is absolutely fabulous, and couldn't be more excited for the fact that we are doing this together. But I am in the mist of boxes being filled, furniture being dusted & trying to get the team tee shirts "ROCK YOUR SOX" situated for the right person(s). Also! More good news, the team has not only reached our goal but surpassed it! We are currently at $1165.00 and still have tons of more money coming our way! Congrads to us. Especially my bestest Nessa, our team captain of spirit, could you be doing any better of a job! I don't think so! LoL but this is all more tonight, and unfortunately could may as well be the weekend, but I PROMISE pictures will be coming, unfortunately I can not locate the cable to hook my camera up to the computer to download them! Oops!
Til then fabulous readers & fellow bloggers. . ciao!

1 comment:

Tree said...

thank you for the advice! that actually made me feel way better.