9.19.2008

Making Strides Against Breat Cancer walk



So like I mentioned yesterday in my blog I am doing a walk on Oct 5, 2008 and I just realized that I did not include the website where you can go and join, donate or just get some information. So again my teams' name is "ROCK YOUR SOX" and it is for the "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk" the Boston, Ma version. It is on, again, Oct 5, 2008 registration is at 8am but if you sign up online your registration is complete! So you technically do not have to be there until 10a when the walk starts, but they always have activities, and stuff to be bought at the starting point site, which is the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade on Storrow Drive. So the website for my particular team is ::
www.main.acsevents.org/goto/ROCKURSOX
and the ACS (American Cancer Society) has their own website which is ::

So please, go online donate, join, or get information! The smallest donation is still a huge help, and they do have a min of $5 to donate but still $5 come on people it's so small for us. And if you can not donate (I completely understand) join! It is free to sign up and all you need to do is ask some loved ones, co-workers, friends for a $5 donation it adds up really fast! And get yourself some information from the website, this can hit anyone of us, men and women!

No comments: