9.19.2008

In serious need

Okay, so I am in some serious need of a new tattoo! Since the day, literally, I turned 18 I have gotten a tattoo every year like clockwork and I am on the outskirts of my 24th year and I am missing two, two tattoos! So I have some major need/want of a new tattoo, honestly the whole experienc. From the second you pull into the parking lot and walk to the door of the tattoo parlor you can just feel it, and for those of you who have tattoos will understand what I am talking about here. As soon as you walk into the door the smells, sounds and atmosphere is so exciting and I want back in! So all of this ranting and babble is for me to basically set up my next blog. I want some comments & feedback on my next tattoo. I have an idea, well a few to be exact but nothing set it stone or skin (lol) yeah I am full of bad jokes, but I laugh so whatever. But I have a Chinese Symbol on my lower back (1. yes I had it checked with an actual Chinese person that it says what I thought & 2. yeah it's tacky but whatever it's mine!) and I want to add two smaller ones on either side in gray that mean "nana" and "papa" then add wings in the background and I am comtemplating a halo. It's meaningful to me and I like the idea, and I love that all of my tattoos have meanings (even though I have a measely four!) My next idea is a bracelet around my wrist, no ideas just somewhere I'd like one and my last idea is a few stars colored pink, yellow, purple, and blue right along the top of where, if I wore thong sandals, would be. But that's netiher here nor there and not the point of my blog but this is! Here are some pictures belong and let me know what you think! THANKS!

this one is sort of one of my ideas I had myself

this is another verison of the idea I had myself, maybe a little too big for myself

this is lips on someones butt! i have ALWAYS wanted this!

this one I just loved, I would add ribbons from their mouths and write my papa & nanas' names

this one I just loved, the stars & flowers & colors. I have always loved stars & moons

Again I love stars & moons, and I would put my own Chinese symbol maybe no name

this one I LOVED the most, I would put my papa's initials over!

I would def change this one up a little, but again I have a thing for stars & moons

So there they are. Not only my own ideas, but some pictures for you to actually see but I would love some comments & feedback on what people think. I seriously need a new tattoo so please gimme your comments & feedback I need this done. . like yesterday!

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

i love memorial tattoos. In a way all of mine are memorial tattoos but I have one on my foot for my best friend that died and it is the best one I have in terms of meaning. I love the birds because they are so traditional and I love banners. I say go for it!

Jennie La* said...

yeah. i think i am going for the A.R.G & wings on the back of my neck then i want the birds & banners soon!! it's addicting