9.30.2008

LaLa Land

Okay. I am way beyond happy & excited about life right now.
So I am offically out of my parents house, living in Methuen & with my beloved* James Steven Mcg, could things be any better? Seriously. (( besides the fact that i am not as organized as i would like to be & having things where they belong & set in their place )) things are fabulous! We are absolutely amazing, things are looking fabulous in the apartment, and we even went out and got Aidan some belongings! Which he has yet to see but he gota bunch of new stuff, a new Transformers bed! from his papa & we got him new clothes, and socks & big boy undapants! He's going to be so excited! And this weekend, we are going to finish up the final touches, unfortunately we both have been so busy with work & having aidan & our fabulous families just dropping in to say "hi" so Friday night we will have aidan but it'll be his first night his Transformers bed! and most of Sat but Sat night we will try to fit in :: cleaning, organizing, cleaning out the closet, putting stuff back in the closet, and laundry & somehow sit down and enjoy each others' company with a movie!? HaHa I know I know. And then of course Sunday Oct 5, 2008 is the "MAKING STRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER AWARENESS" walk!! Begins at 8a but luckily our "ROCK YOUR SOX" team is proactive & not only has raised $1185 (( $185 over our goal )) but we also pre-registered & have our team tee shirts so we just need to show up & ROCK OUR SOX on the 5.7 mile walk. Seriously I don't think I could more excited or proud of our team!
But the whole point of this blog was to apologize to everyone (( especially Ryan )) for the delay on the pictures from Aidan's 4th birthday & the Weezer concert! I am seriously slacking, the moving, working & attempting to see my beloved* it's been hard, and I honestly don't even know where the cable is for the camera & our internet service in our aptarment is poof! fineto! donezo! LoL But that is all for today a small update on my crazy world, there will be more to come later in the week, lots going on & of course WAY MORE after my fabulous walk on Sunday!

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

actually you'll only need to have aidan for a little bit on saturday morning, then you're free for the whole day!

Jennie La* said...

really? nice. i am hoping to get everything done & able to sit & rest before the big walk on sunday!