9.18.2008

Today's the Day

So today is the day! Today I have finally gotten myself a "blog" and joined the millions of people who do it, love it and talk about it all the time ((i need to go home and blog about this)) LoL never understood it until today. I have a lot to talk about and such little time on my hands to do it.

I have finally found the man of my dreams! His name is James Steven and is an absolute diamond in the ruff, and he is all mine. I am finally moving out of my parents house in with him! I couldn't be more excited, we're starting it off slow ((LoL if there is such a thing)) due to the fact most people get crazii, mean, lazii and stupid when living with not only a loved one but a person of an OCD stature. Yeah I have a little OCD, I need things clean, in their places and neat! When living with a person it's not such a bad thing, I think LoL. So I have begun the packing process and man do I seriously hate it. What to take? What to leave? DO I really need this, well I may wear it if this, this or this happens. LoL women! But I def will being needing ceratin items, and he is 100% down for whatever I want to do, not that I'm demanding or asking for much. I am just so stoked about this whole "MOVING DAY" event. I have such big things going on all at once, and I think I am handling it. I am seriously the shiznet.

First and for most I am the captain of this most fabulous team "ROCK YOUR SOX" for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 5th, 2008 here in Boston. And this being the first walk I do ((i do a few)) that I am completely and utterly in charge of. I decedied on a whim one night while watching t.v. with my beloved* after seeing a commercial about the walk and I looked at him immediately jumped over the computer and signed myself up! LoL literally signed up alone, by my lonesome. My beloved* kind of chuckeled due to the fact I did sign up alone but I knew my friends & family and knew someone would join me. Turns out I was way more than right. Not only did 22 of my co-workers, family & fabulous friends sign up but in less than 2 weeks we have raised over $770. OH SNAP* Seriously, we got 6 different companies to sponsor us and donate money and 4 of them donated their logos for our team tee shirts! YES! I am having team tee shirts made ((i did steal the idea from my aunt)) but hey! it's for a great cause leave me be! LoL and I am so stoked about getting the shirts back. This really rad dude from supersportusa.com Mark is making my shirts and promises some awesome tee shirts. And I actually spoke with him today and he said the fronts of the tees are "rocking" he actually term! There is also this awesome lady Jill from the ACS ((american cancer society)) who has been calling me and checking up on me to make sure I don't need any assistance and is watching the teams' progress and is so happy with what we've done. So kudoos to us!

Another thing I have going on at the moment is my beloved's* son, Aidan Matthew, is turning 4 on Sunday and we not only get him on his birthday but we are throwing him an awesome "Star Wars" themed party. I got cups, napkins, a pinyata, Darth Vader & Storm Troopers masks, goody bags, and the ((def)) most awesomest ((LoL)) cake ever! I went online and got a picture of Star Wars with literally everyone one it! It has all of the movie titles, every single Star Wars movie title, and all the major characters on it. I cannot wait for Aidan to see this cake, he is going to love. OH SNAP* The best part of it all is the candle! I got a Darth Vader candle that SINGS THE DARTH VADER ((bad guy)) MUSIC. Could I be any better at this kid-party planning, seriously? Ah! I am amazing.

And the major reason I am blogging today is. . . life.

What the hell is the meaning of it? God? What the hell is the point of "him"? I am 23 yrs old and have seen some sh!t that no one should have to go through at all let alone at this age. If "God" was so marvelous and can heal anything and fix all of humanities issues why the hell isn't he? Not only are we going through our own personal dramas but the world and humanity as a whole are going through hell. We have global warming, terrorists, people dying of starvation, some people killing themselves because of "their God". What the hell is going on? I am not trying to down those you that may believe in "God" or "Allah" or whoever/whatever you may believe in. I am just wondering what is the method to this madness? What is the "bigger picture"? I just don't get it.

I am not going to be like some bloggers with crazii details of my life and what I did, do and am going through. But one thing is I will b!tch/moan and complain a lot! And trust me I am pretty damn good at it.

And I guarantee there will be a lot of "God" mentioning and humanity drama. What I don't understand, I question and I question it to the fullest. I would just like to understand that's all. I mean to offend none and if I do I'm sorry this is just me ranting and raving about what I feel should be for that particular day.

So welcome to the insanity and awesomeness I call me!

Hope you enjoy my ranting . .

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

I believe in God, but it took me 26 years. And now I take him very seriously. We just aren't meant to understand what he doles out.