9.22.2008

Quick One!

Okay! So a real quick blog today.
Aidan's 4th "Star Wars" Birthday Party went fabulously! He loved it, love his cousins there and loved his presents, candy & food ((courtesy of his amazing papa)). Things got a little hectic with all the kids & people in such a small place but overall I think it was great, everyone laughed, ate, drank and were merry! And there will be pictures coming up soon of the party, as soon as I figure out how to work this new "Cybershot Camera", there are some really good ones of everyone! Update on my "ROCK YOUR SOX" team is that we have met our rut spot of $770, which is still absolutely amazing but we have stuck! We do have a lot of cash donaters and need to get that money into someone's account & online but I still have faith we will be hitting ((evening surpassing)) our goal. Also, moving day is coming along very nicely. Not being rushed with anything ((cleaning, packing, & what nots)) and things are going very well in that deparment, dates have been set for Oct 3rd so we are moving forward!
But the point of this blog is the update on my tattoo ((no help from my fellow bloggers, but that is a-okay)) I am going with the angel wings & the initials above my neck. Instead of my papa's initials, due to the fact they are also his sons' initials ((my grandfather, who I don't speak of)) I am putting PAPA so there are no questions as to which Charles it is or needing explainations, it's plain as day :: PAPA. So I am extremely excited about that, may be small & not so visable but it's me and that's how I like them and I am so stoked, I can not wait to go & get it. AND! My beloved* is going with me so it'll be lots of fun to do that with him, bonding experience! LoL
But that is it for today, lots to do still! Even after the party is over, also I have a Weezer concert tomorrow with some loverly people which there will be updates of that experience & pictures.
CiAO FOR TODAY!

No comments: