10.29.2008

Another Manic Weekday

So. It is Wednesday October 29, 2008 and honestly I've got nothing! HaHa I had an extended weekend this weekend, it was Friday night until this morning which was exactly what I needed. I slept in, hung out, cooked, shopped, went to a parade, spent some way over needed time with my beloved* & my family. So all in all this weekend was absolutely amazing & just what I needed. The parade was the Halloween Parade in Woburn & my parents & I took Rileigh to it & she loved it! Even the muskets, which bothered my ears she wasn't too bothered by! Went and saw Saw 5 which I have to say even I was disappointed with, me being a huge baby with horror stuff & being completely blonde & not knowing what to expect, knew what was coming up & was only bothered by the blood & guts not by being scared, so I personally was disappointed. Also hung out with the beloved* & Aidan & Aidan was awesome! He made me a picture of a bunch of monsters that we put on the fridge & I absolutely love, thank you Aidan! Went by Macy's & got some really rad stuff from Kolleen this weekend, she sent me over "That Gal!" face primer (which i absolutely love) some eyeshadows, eye liner, B-Spot perfume, and my very own monster! Then my beloved* & I got a rockin spice rack by Martha Stewart, a cutting board set again from the fabulous Martha, & I got another one of the "That Gal!"face primer, "Bad Girl" mascara, & I'm horrible I forgot the name of the blush, but really cute shiny pink blush. THANKS KOLLEEN. All the stuff rocked.But . . yeah that sums up my weekend, hung out & did a lot of nothing which was great & exactly what I needed.
But . . on other news. I being a perfectly healthy (pretty much, never had any worries or scares) is having a health issue. I went to the doctors yesterday morning & I am actually pretty scared, I have nothing going on crazy but just the fact that I had one doctors appointment yesterday, another one next week & then another one the week after! WTF. And they wanted to draw blood, but HaHa I skipped out. Yes Yes! It is horrible, if they are asking for my blood there's a reason yeah yeah thanks mom I know. But I am an adult & if I don't want to go see Vampira (that's her name, LoL she's an awesome lady tho) then I do not have to! So please, let me be. But I am extremely nervous for these two other appointments, unforunately we have some family health histories, that aren't so great & some of it started just this way that I am going thru right now, so I have a million things going on in my mind. But thankfully I have my beloved* who somehow has the ability to talk to me & completely calm me down & change my mind off of whatever I was just stressing about, so thank you for that babe I love you! But my mind still wonders . . . what if, well what if this happens & then this can't happen LoL I must drive him crazy, I come up with some pretty wacky ideas that are seriously far stretched & thinking them at the moment I am like "they are not far stretched, open your narrow mind man" but then he peacefully talks to me, calms me down & pretty much tells me what I was just saying and it is completely wacky.
but I am sorry that todays' blog is rather boring, but things are boring at the moment and I love it! That means no drama, all lovey-dovey times & I am peacful. I imagine that now I am back to work, and my beloved* is going back his schedule & I will be hanging with my family for three days straight I imagine things will be going back to cooky/wacky & crazy and I will have something to b!tch about. LoL til then fellow bloggers, until then, blog! I love reading up on others, gives me ideas for my own!

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

That blush is called Thrrrob and it's my favorite one!

Don't be afraid of the doctor; your health is your best asset.

Jennie La* said...

kolleen.
you have no idea of my fear of the doctors office, i hate it, i know they are "helping" but i hate it. i'll have to tell you the story of my doctors office one day, hilarious!