10.14.2008

Calm after the Storm

Okay, so I am feeling so much better than yesterday! I took all of my frustrations of work, scheudling, lack of sleep, lack of respect out on my apartment with my cleaning products. So not only did I kind of work out, I am way more relaxed today & the apartment got a serious scrub down! Not too shabby if I may say so myself, LoL. But I seriously wanted to apologize for the angry blog yesterday, I was (obviously) seriously frustrated with a lot of things & let them just bottle up & then I kind of exploded and I have not been my usual perky, upbeat, bubbly self. Not only do I want that lady back but some of my circle needs that right now, LOVES!! Some of my loved ones surronding me are having their own episodes at the moment so I need to get back to myself ASAP and help them out. But in my reality check of myself last night I relazied that I had some pictures I wanted to share this morning, there had been a lot of things going on in the past few weeks & I have been slacking on sharing with you. My moms' birthday had past & the girls got together for an interesting cake, bonfire & drinks then of course we had the Breast Cancer Awareness Walk with the Rock Your Sox team and I have pictures of them all. And there will be more coming, this weekend is all about myself & my beloved, we finally have some down time to just hang and enjoy each others' company & I am stoked! Also my dearest & friend of years and I are going to Haunted Acres this Thursday on Epping, NH and I am so excited! This is a yearly thing we do, go to a different haunted house at least once a season & get the pants scared off of us, and I am a huge scaredy cat but I love it! So there will be more blogs with more interesting things. Til then fellow bloggers!


Val and I at the bonfire



That would be my beautiful mom & Rileigh & her interesting cake



That is my beloved & I


Rock Your Sox family portion


Rileigh Marie*


We took the short cut, and we were proud!

Have a fabulous day/week fellow bloggers, and do as I say not as I do and don't let those grinches get you down! They seriously are not worth an ounce of us, at all!

3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

you gotta learn to resize your pics girl! theyre too small!

Jennie La* said...

sorry! did the blog quick at work, they are all on my myspace/facebook. if you really wanted to see them at a larger scale.

Miss Kolleen said...

youre tagged in my latest blog!