10.20.2008

Today. Extremely odd day

So today is just another extremely odd day in . . about a week, week and half I've been having now. Things have been completely & utterly off in every aspect of my life, and in every meaning of the word "off". Now I am not saying everything is bad, some is it is in everyone's life but some if just a head tilter and "uh!?" statement. So I know that I have been off myself and people usually feed off of a vibe others give you so I know I am just as much at fault for the reactions I am getting from people but seriously. I am just honestly just wondering as the days of this past week go by, does anyone really I mean really stop and think about what the other persons' life is like right at that moment for them, maybe there's a reason they are not their usual self or just having a really bad week, which is completely abnormal for them? Does anyone?! I know that everyone says that they question, wonder, or care about what's going on in other peoples' lives but do you really, do you really stop and say "hey. he/she is off today, I should try and be a little nicer, or pick/poke at them to try and figure what's going on with them? Now again I know I am not perfect or always practice what I preach & probably am the first to completely bite someone's head off before thinking, but now that I am on the other end I am just highly frustrated with the way people are acting. Maybe it's the time of year, seasons changing, things dying & transitioning to winter but seriously grow the f* up! I am tired of listening to others' problems and pretending or even actually caring and having nothing in return or even worse! pretending to care! If you don't then don't bother, I'll be fine I am now without it, and if you do care then act it! I am just going through some things at the moment that most don't have a definite "yes or no, black or white" answer but be kind! Listen to what our mothers' told us, "think before you speak" stop saying dumb, mean, snappy, rude things before you think about what they may tole on another. What is usually or you may think is just a small shot may be a huge thing to that person usually or just at that particular moment. I am not sure what the point of this blog is, but isn't that the point of blogs to just rant & rave about non-sense and have an outlet for your thoughts/ideas/suggestions or whatever you may want to call them. I thought so, and that's what I am using this blog thing for. I am having an "off week or two" things have been happening that I am not cool or "kosher" with and the way others are acting, speaking are driving me nuts. I have a lot of crap going on all at once and I am tired of the whole "well Jen others' are transitioning too" or "have you stopped to think what's going on with them or how hard things are for them right now" what the f* about me? I don't care if that's selfish but if you knew me you would know that I am not selfish in any way, shape or form and I want things for me! I want people who say they care to actually act on it, don't say crap or write letters or buy me crap just do something small for me that you would know will get a smile out of me or get my mind off this non-sense going around me. Seriously! Is that too much to ask for? I personally don't think so. But I am just done, I am done caring about sh!t that just doesn't really mean as much to me as more, done acting like things are all peachy-keen when we can all see they're not, and done going out of my way doing sh!t for someone who does the bare minimum for me or just grazes by with whatever non-sense they have been. This is me protesting me! I am now doing what I want for me! I am worrying about those select few that worry for me (truly) and doing for those who do for me, I am being pulled in so many different directions in my life right now that I don't have the time, energy, or will to do that "little extra" I used to love to do anymore! So . . that's that. And I am going to enjoy doing me for once, and I am going to enjoy it thoroughly! That's all for today and I will be blogging soon, cause as I said earlier there is a lot of crap going on right now and I will have a lot to "vent" about and get off my chest. Til then fellow bloggers, til then!

No comments: