10.10.2008

Settled In

So things are finally settled in the new Methuen place! Very exciting, I must say. I finally have my very own space in the apartment, we also got the internet not only to work but to go wireless for us! Whoopie. And now that the walk is over & past I was able to just focus on the apartment. Back at my parents house they have changed my old room into a room/nursery for the imaginery grandchild they have, or could possibly have soon!? Crazy old people, me brother & I are in our early 20s yes in serious relationships but my brother is just about to be 21 and has other things on his mind rather than children. And I am dating a man with a child so I have my hands full adjusting to that let alone getting pregnant, dealing with my "pregzilla" epsiodes I know I will have, so no thanks to that just yet!
But with the holiday season coming up my beloved & I are very excited. Right after Thanksgiving is when we first started talking & hanging out, Christmas was when we were "dating" and then our year anniversary is right in between Christmas & New Years, plus this is not only our first holiday season together but living together as well! So we are very eager to get things rolling, I have some serious OCD and he loves it. I clean, and cook and have things organized so he can not wait to see what I have entaled for him this holiday season. I do all (most) of the cooking for Christmas day, we'll probably family hope Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving is just a fabulous day on it's own & New Years of course is New Years and our anniversary. And I am crazy when it comes to decorating! We have a tree lined up but that's about it! We need to get everything for "our place" so this is going to be a great holiday season! Plus! I got what holidaies I wanted off this year as well (last year I got kind of screwed) and this year it's all about me! I do have to work, unfortunately being the hotel/lodging business we never close! But I do have Christmas Eve night, Christmas day, New Years Eve & New Years day off so I personally think I made out in the deal!
I know I am just rambling on in this blog about about a bunch of non-sense but it's all very exciting for me! I am out of my parents house, my beloved, Aidan and I are fabulous, the apartment looks great, and we have great plans lined up for our future. Being that today is my only day off and I am blogging from work you'd think I'd be bummed today but I am not quite the opposite. Today I woke up before my alarm, woke up refreshed & eager to go & doing nothing while sucking up OverTime. Could things be any better at the moment? I think not, unless of course I won the mega million this weekend (crossing my fingers)
So for today you're getting a bunch of non-sense and that's the way it is! Hope everyone is doing well and things are going great for them! We all have bumps in the road & crappy people involved in our day to day lives but don't let those scrooges bring you down! Let them wallow in their own misery cause it's sunny outside & in the low 70s in Oct here in Boston and it is fabulous! Ciao fellow bloggers.

No comments: