10.13.2008

Shut up! Seriously.

So, for the people who know me, really know me none of that "oh I know Jen she's great" people who know me & my story & my life. Know I do not like b!tchy cry baby people, especially those who are pretty much given things in their life & don't have a serious worry in their life, I just want to wind up and punch them in their faces as hard as I possibly can! Seriously, I mean I know a few people that are either ::
1. have finanical stability
2. have the most support/help in their lives that they tend to abuse it or
3. just like to b!tch & whine about sh!t that isn't anyone of their business or affects them in any way!
Seriously silver platter life here your go! So why the fcuk are you so unhappy, b!tchy, moody & a cry baby. For the even lesser few that actually know my life story (probably a total of 8, in that 8 including people who were involved in it) know that I am have been through a lot of bullsh!t & tough crap in my life, and I'm only 23 years old the fact that I am not legally insane is beyond me, but I'm not! ((keyword legally)) But I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that some people have so much support in their lives with their decisions & roads they take, have financial stability and can make ends without having to work crazy hours, have one day off a week, work double shifts & back to backs. The people doing this for their "loved ones" should literally just put a bib on these people they are "helping" feed them & then wipe their @sses after they've sh!t out their own sad attempt at running their own life! BAH! Sorry about this horrible, mean nasty blog but I'm sorry this is Boston not Bel Air & things are not just handed out to people often & when it is done, I am just want to do some baby shaken syndrom with these dumb@ss adults who take it for granted! That is all for today, sorry it was such an angry blog but I am fed up & at my whit's end with this crap. I work hard for my money & want to enjoy my time off that much more & yet people surronding me just walk around all willy nilly and being stupid with the fact that their lives are so freaking simple & don't even appreciate it.
And another thing! I do my job & I do it well. Please stop treating your co-workers like a bunch of dumba$$es and idioits because ::
1. it's mean and hurtful
2. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM
3. Get over the fact the new working force is half your age OLDIE, why don't you retire.
I really want to apology for this hostile, angry blog today! It was a ridiculously long & awful week last week & it's just falling right into this week & it's only Monday morning at 9.00a Please stay tuned I am hoping to get my sanity comes back & there are more upbeat blogs!

No comments: