10.23.2008

Curious Jennie.

So I am just wondering this morning . . does anyone think anymore? You know that ugly thing that our skulls protect, yeah you're brain, does anyone use it anymore? People are honestly blowing my mind lately! I have been pretty mellow & laid back lately (which is odd for myself) just watching people makes fools of themselves, act completely out-of-character & just seriously sitting back & watching the show. So seriously, does anyone use their brains' anymore? I know a few people that have been having a really hard time right now, but honestly a lot of us are right now, again I don't know if it's due to the seasons changing or whatever but think people! Certain actions people are making with their lives (again their own lives not mine) are just outrageous in my eyes! Marriages, having kids, taking pills or other drugs? Are these real solutions to problems we are having, seriously? I am not passing judgement in any way so please don't feel I am you do as you wish with your life, I don't have to lie in your bed you do. But seeing people around me, people I care about making (what I think are bad choices) is killing me. Obviously we give our opinions and they pretty much do as they wish but come on! Think about what you are doing before you do it. If you're having issues with a loved one, having a baby or jumping into marriage doesn't solve anything. Yeah everyone will be happy with the news for a while, things will seem to be great but in the long run will things be different? You got a ring on your finger & now debt from a wedding you are planning or you have a beautiful baby growing inside you & of course it "should" bring you two closer but then the baby comes & you now have another responsibilty on your plate & will the work hours change or attitudes change, if anything you'll be more tired, irritable & cranky and again more debt, babies aren't cheap! And taking pills or other drugs . . what does that solve? You now have something you need everyday to get by, you know need extra money to keep this habit & if you don't have it what then? I am just ranting & raving this morning because I am sitting back & watching all this happen, but I try to do stuff but honestly what can I do? You say something to someone and they get all up in arms because you've offended them, they don't have any issues, you're insenitive. BAH! You do not win ever! So please . . people use your brains! Think before you make a life altering decision. Yes, it all sounds great, an easy fix to your problems, but really? What is it fixing? And of course I do not practice what I preach always and I am not perfect, or even close but I am dying over here watching you all do silly things with your lives. I only say these things out of love & concern with you all. So that is all for now, and hopefully some of you start using you noggin! And ask for help if you need it

No comments: