2.20.2009

Lots of Insanity

Today is a day full of sicky feelings, cold weather & lots of work before the busy weekend (for once) begins! But! this weekend is going to be jam-packed with lots of fun activities beginning tomorrow bright & early! Plus they're saying yet another snow storm fabulous! That's exactly what we need here in Boston, more snow! But back to this fabulous weekend that is coming up, I want to begin it with some Nirvana, who in their right mind does not love(d) them! I have no idea, three hot guys with long hair in the mid-90s just busting out with music we (better) all love. Here is one of my favorite's :
I'm so happy cause today
I found my friend . .
they're all in my head
I'm so ugly, but that's okay, cause so are you . .
We've broken our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care . .
And I'm not scared
Light my cangles, in a daze
hey, hey, hey

I'm so lonely, but that's okay, I shaved my head. .
And I'm not sad
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard
But I'm not sure
I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there . .
But I don't care
I'm so horny, but that's okay . .
My will is good
hey, hey, hey
awe. fabulous guys how we miss you. awe. kurt cobain how we miss you! the fabulousness of nirvana
i have my dear friend julies* wedding this weekend
( awe. one down one more to go this year . . who's next? )
the 1st annual NEDA walk is Sunday morning
( woot.woot to miss kolleen )

i am loving that after the wedding Sunday night my beloved* & i will be spending all monday in bed, comfy comfy bed/snuggle time

we also have a 5 yr olds kung fu panda bowling party
( i am wicked excited for, i heart bowling )


and of course, last but def not least my dearest val's 24th beeday which is Sunday, she would prefer to spend her bed & with her man so everything pans out perfectly. we will be doing a ladies dinner sometime next *(fyi. our dear friend stephanie is home from south american she's been gone 2 1/2 years now) AWE how grand 2009 & life has been for me.
happy weekend to all, enjoy the cold, nasty weather this weekend great weekend to be with your favorites, enjoy some good food/wine & snuggle time

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

Nirvana rules! My favorite band ever; Kurt I miss you! Hurray to neda, weddings, birthdays and having a blast in general!

Jennie La* said...

fabulous weekend! caught up with me today, but still a fabulous weekend!!