2.07.2009

News

So this morning I get home from a long night with the McG clan & I am on the phone with my beloved* we're chit-chatting about non-sense just talking to each other because we have not seen each other in two days now!! And he tells me that A-Rod is one of the 1200 MLB players tested for steriods, and he was tested positive!! How hilarious is this, everyone raves about this phenominal man who can't do no wrong and yet he needs preformance enhancement drugs! HA! Shove that Yankees & their fans, shove it hard! But we're talking now I will def call myself a real baseball fan & for a female, sorry I did use that phrase, I know a lot & never really talk out of my ace about things I don't know. But I then ask my beloved* if that means all of his 'statuses', 'titles', whatever crap sh!t he was given would be pulled from him?! My beloved* then gives me horrible news, this is not the case! HORRIBLE! My beloved* tells me that this happened in 2003 before the steriod & preformance enhancements rules were not set in place back then?! 'Back then?' like this was years ago this was only 6 years ago! Seriously, this jackace has done all of these 'amazing' things & gotten status, awards & just the overall listening to people rave about this douche drives me insane. He needs drugs to be that good, drugs! I bet you I could be 10x better a baseball, hockey, whatever player if I used these products! Bah! I am so frustrated with this story. Why is it we tested them, find out the results, know that they are doing nothing! I hate rule breakers, I hate them with a passion! Why are these 'rules' set in place if people just won't follow them or if they don't follow them it's just a dust off the shoulders, looked at the other way WTF! I am a straight-edge person; never break the rules, 20 minutes early for work, pay my bills to the T, I am just frustrated because of the name involved, team & the fact nothing is being done. Well, A-Rod maybe now that you're off them maybe that's why the Yankees have been sucking the past few years & been going no where! That is all for today, exhausted & frustrated with this whole situation going on in MLB world. Boo to you, big boo to you!




No comments: