2.02.2009

Books!

So yesterday being superbowl Sunday, my beloved* & I did mainly all day but we did get our butts up & over to Barnes & Noble, exciting! I am now seriously into reading, I've borrowed so many books from so many people I thought that'd I go out & get my own! I bought 'Poison Apples' it's on the side with 'Wicked', 'Wizard of Oz' and whatever the son of the witches book is, LoL I just heard of it yesterday. But it's about the wicked step-daughters of the three wicked witches! Whoopie, can not wait to get home tonight & read it; of course after food shopping, cleaning, cooking/eating, & starting the laundry. But I plan on starting it today! I am working insane hours this week (boss is on vacation) but have three days off in a row next week so will get a lot of it read soon! I also went & got my dearest Julie the book 'What to Expect when you're Expecting' she's now 8 weeks along & insane! LoL love you but you are, we all know it. But she has a million questions; calls me, her doctor, asks everyone questions about the baby, what do, blah blah. Now asking me? Is she insane I have no idea about that kind of stuff, single white female here! Hello. What would I know about babies or being pregnant LoL I mean I do know her but knowing her as a pregnant woman (hehe love it) I am at a loss. But that is it for today, so sorry fellow bloggers . Lots to do this week; insanity at the hotel, NEDA walk to help organize with Kolleen, household crap to do ( LoL ) & fitting in snuggle time with my beloved* Phew! I am exhausted already. Ciao* Happy work week, lovelys.

No comments: