1.30.2009

Tag!

So my parents, about I don't even know 3 years ago, while I was in college & my brother was off doing whatever he was doing at 18 came up with this game called 'tag you're it' sounds pretty normal but there it is not! I ensure you! There are rules, that no one seems to follow, it should be fun but people are turning this into a war! LoL Before I jump ahead of myself allow me explain the game, then I will give you the situation that happened yesterday & then of course my bantering.

The game of 'Tag! You're It' are as follows :: ( kaiti pay attention! you will be my co-organizer )
1. You must call a person, allow them to do their normal greeting 'hi, hello, what'
2. Scream as loud as you can (while being understandable) 'Tag You're It Bitch!" Proceed to hang up
3. The person that was then called must (of course they'll laugh, if not do it anyways) then call another person doing the same thing, continuing the cycle.

Now the rules are simple, and MUST be followed::
1. You can not answer your phone 'tag you're it' you must answer in your normal format
2. You can not screen your calls & then proceed to call that person right back to tag them first, in that cause the person that originally called can tag them even tho they technically were called.
3. You can not tag thru text messages.
4. You can not call the person that called you back, you need to call someone new & 'no tag backs' are automatic so they do not need to be said!

So those are the rules & the games' order! I personally think it is rather easy (and pretty common sense it you've ever played a regular game of tag before) but somehow some people just run willy nilly and do whatever they please! Ppppft. Screw that!

Now the situation that occured yesterday is that I got ridiculously bored at work yesterday (working 15 hours & slow as hell you could go insane) so I call my dear friend Kaiti & scream "tag you're it" now I was so excited to start this up again she probably couldn't even understand what I was saying so she calls me back and I answer and she is just laughing none stop 'what did you just say' and of course I give her a fast recap of the game & she passes it on & long story short it ends up being an attack on me! No one following the rules of this game & just utter caos! So this morning I am posting, texting, sending out memos to everyone involved the rules! And they will be followed! It's a hilarious game, just randomly getting a phone call, hearing someone scream 'tag you're it' then trying to find the next victim! Uh I personally love it!

But that is all I have today, after these memos & information gets to everyone ladies! These rules will & need to be followed, be good sports here! Ciao fellow bloggers hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous weekend, here's to the 50 degree weather coming our way next week!

No comments: