1.12.2009

New Ideas

So this morning instead of working; I am sleeping in, drinking tea, & wondering what do I get my two oldest/dearest friends who are both getting married within 3 months! My friend Julie, who I have blogged about she's pregnant & now moved the wedding to Feb! Val's moved to April! Which does not give me a lot of time. But! I can not do just the everyday wedding gift, to me that's so lame! I need well-thought out, original Jennie gifts! I was thinking for my friend Julie, a collage of photos from years ago & ones more recent in a really nice frame & for my friend Val, I have this rockin friend Kolleen who is an awesome artist (maybe?!) if I'm lucky she can help me out with hers because I can draw but it's the skills of a fourth grader! LoL But I need some help! What or where can I get some rockin wedding gift ideas? I follow this amazing blog Jumping over the Broom which is all about a woman going from dating to engaged to planning a wedding but I need some really good ideas! Someone please send some feedback & awesome original ideas to give some dear friends who are making the plunge! LoL Just Kidding couldn't be more happy for either of them, they both found love & amazing guys who I couldn't dream up better guys for them. HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: