1.07.2009

Exciting! Exciting!

I honestly can not get over all of the excitement, joy, awesome things that are/have been happening thus far into 2009. I mean I walked into 2009 thinking but nothing besides positive things, finding the 'silver lining' on things & honestly! karma is giving it all right back to me & my circle of people. So far 2009 has brought myself & my beloved* closer (had a heart to heart accidently drunk on NYE LOL), my dearest friends Val & Julie are both getting married this year, both of which I am attending but! with Julie's I am her maid-of-honor and I plan on being the best maid-of-honor I can be! Julie found out she was pregnant last week! (she calls and says guess what? you're an aunt & I'm a mommy) How rockin is that phrase? My beloved* and I have lots of plans for ourselves (none of which are getting married or pregnant no rush!) Family is doing just fabulous! Friends are better than ever! Work is steady & just have seen nothing but awesome people thus far! Things are just awesome. I seriously feel that this will be my best year ever! I am happy, healthy, with someone who completely loves & understands me, my tight knit family has extending to my mother's two sisters (BIG DEAL!) for us! LoL I am finally! getting that tattoo I talked about way back when I first started this blog. And I chose the one below!
There is a lot of meaning behind it for me & I honestly don't want to get into the details here. But I have yet to deceide who's initials or name I want, I am leaning towards 'angel' due to the reasons behind this one tattoo. AH! THEN! I have another tattoo planned it's the symbol for 'hope' which again has a lot of meaning for me, lots of people I know are sick or have something going on that we need to hope for the better days, things don't worsen, we just gotta hope! AH! 2009 is just a fabulous year! I am seriously just gleaming! I love everything at the moment; I love the people in my life, the life I am leading, the person I am becoming & the things that are happening or are in the works of happening! I honestly hope everyone else is as happy as I am or getting there! Good luck & lots of love for everyone in 2009.

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

jeff can probably do this saturday night, since jimbo is only watching Aidan for a few hours :)