1.20.2009

Changes

Being today is a huge day of change, changing & just overall looking ahead to bigger, better things! ( being a big Obama fan ) I wanted to take a look at what I personally have been doing to make changes in my life for the better. For those who know me I had some crappy people & things happen in 2008 but as the year came to an end I realized there was nothing I could do about other people, their actions or the events that take place only what I do in response to all of these things. So! My personal changes have been great, Ive been fousing on nothing but the positives, finding the 'silver lining' of anything/everthing I can, surronding myself with good, caring people & doing things that only make me feel good about myself. So this year I have no one around me but good people, smaller tight-knit circle, for those who I have to deal with I usually just do my best to 'kill them with kindness' method, and if that doesn't work go to someone I completely trust b!tch & moan and then move on, never mention it again. Also, taking part or volunteering to help run events; NEDA's Walk I will be joining the fabulous Kolleen, who will be running for the first time! (woot.woot), also NSTAR'S Walk for the Children's Hospital of Boston, and way in October I will be running the ROCK UR SOX team for the Breast Cancer Awareness walk for the second year in a row! Also apart of two of my oldest friends' weddings, Val & Julie one in February and the second is a destination wedding in April but then reception in June, so there's lots of parts to weddings to help plan, organize & execute! Also, have been a support system for two people as well thus far this year & plan on being there for a lot of others if they need me to be. I am working the same amount of hours but making sure I am taken cared for this year, making sure now that I have certain days of the year off ( LoL ) even months from now, ( I've been screwed on a number of occasions ) also making sure that I am living, loving & laughing! I have found a fabulous man who loves me for me; my craziiness, my OCD, my wacky outbursts, and my bitchness. His son is absolutely amazing, tells me he misses me, which for those who have children or even have children in their lives know how much that means when a four year looks at you & just tells you 'I missed you Jen' could melt the biggest heart in a second. So I just wanted to put out a positive blog today, mention how my year is going on 20 days into it, hope everyone else is having the same kind of year as well. Things happen, people change & move on, just roll with the flow. Stop being negative, getting so bitter/angry, it does no one any good especially the ones who are so angry. Wrinkles people, you're going to have serious wrinkles in your face sooner if you keep that up LoL ciao*

No comments: