1.03.2009

2008 in Review.

2008 in Review.
January: fell in love with an amazing man. February: celebrated my father's 42nd birthday. March: Enjoyed my first 'vacation'. April: Traveled to Houston, TX for work & had a fantabulous time also spent the night in the Detriot Airport and had the worst night of my life and became no 3 in my class for PSCT training. May: Celebrated my 23rd birthday. June: Traveled to NYC for work (again) and becoming a member of the TASK FORCE (high honor) & assisted in opening a brand new, gorgeous Sheraton hotel. July: worked & hung out. August: another vacation in one year! serious big deal for me & moved in with my beloved*. September: threw my first kids' birthday party! Aidan loved it. Became maid of honor to my fabulous Julie. October: Realized a lot about people & spent a lot of time with my family. Novemeber: Got really sick & realized who actually cared/supported me. December: Baby brother turned 21. and celebrated our first Christmas together/one year anniversary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Do's for 2009.
Care more/only for those who cares/does for me. Spend less time working & more time enjoying life. Travel more, for work & play. Get more certifications! Plan/coordinate more family/friend gatherings. Be the best maid of honor there ever was! Appreciate those who I have. Stress-less! Buy a mega-millions ticket every week! Read more. Cook more homemade meals, even do our own dishes! Get my scrapbooks together! Get my two tattoos that I have wanted for a year now. Hit my goal of $2500 for the "ROCK YOUR SOX" team, do more for the Miles for Miracles Children's Hospital Boston walk. Just enjoy the life I have & be less vengeful.
Hope everyone left the past in the past of 2008; the good, the bad, & the ugly. And wishing nothing but the best for everyone in 2009. 2008 was crazii for a lot of us & things can't go anywhere but up/better! Cheers!

No comments: